24.1.10

Det godt!

That means "It's good!" It might not even be perfect Dansk grammar. But regardless, I just wanted to make a short post telling everyone that things are pretty fuckin' sweet for me right now. I'm editing a friend's personal film project (a short film about 3-4 minutes long), doing sound operating and sound design for another longer one, will be editing a friend's 7-minute documentary project, and doing some co-editing for a short TV series project (4 episodes of 4 minutes). And in between all that, I hope to get some writing done, as we won't have any classes for the next 3 weeks and the great thing about post-production is that you can make your own hours! ;)

Hope all's well with y'all! Lemme know! Send me an email! Write me a facebook message! Comment here! I'd like to know what's up. And tell other people who you know I know who might not read this.

:D

No comments: