26.11.08

Funny Clothings

A little girl at the place I work at got Carlos, one of the workers there, to ask me what the writing on her shorts meant - it said "Girls League" in cursive pink writing. Which helped bring me to the conclusion that people here love to wear shirts that have English words on them, without knowing what those words mean.

Ejemplo - I saw a shirt that was like the following...
SONG:
ARTIST:
DATE:
ALBUM:
in big neon letters, each word a different colour. A little weird, I think.

Some of my other favourites:
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD GIVE IT ONE MORE CHANCE
LOVE IS A LUCKY GAME
HELLO, I LOVE YOU
and, my personal favourite
I KNOW JACK!

This all got me to thinking of a couple shirts I had from Bluenotes when I was in high school that had Chinese (or something) characters on them. For all I know I had been walking around Graydon sporting clothes that said EAT A PILLOW.

No comments: